After yesterday's post (2011 as the year of The Cloud and The Mobile Office), I was moved to list the apps and tools that I use on a daily basis (... at least as of January 2011!).
I am trying to capture those utilities that I use most often. This is in no way comprehensive and is not presented in no particular order. What does your's look like?
- Wordpress: ryanspoon.com and dogpatchlabs.com run on it.
- Vaultpress: backs everything up. simple, great product.
- Evernote: committing to diligently using this in 2011.
- Highrise: committed to using it in Q4 2010... and love it.
- Xobni: makes Outlook better. And I live in Outlook.
- Google Apps: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Chat.
- Skype: solely on the iPhone for international calls.
- Google Chrome extensions: I live on them. These are ones I use regularly:
- Gmail Checker
- Google Calendar
- Web Clipboard
- Google Voice
- Google Screen Capture
- Google TV: I might be alone, but I love it.
- Tripit: the more I travel, the more I rely on it.
This of course does not include the list of websites and apps that I use daily... like Facebook, Quora, Netflix Twitter, Pandora, etc.